Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Mon Jul 22 2002 07:40 AM
Re: Jokes!

You new about hurricane mitch that storm was weak little tropical storm with a few thunderstorm. I do not now why the nhc started this joke about it being the 4 strongest hurricane ever. But last year a tropical storm did the same thing to texas. I do not think this killed 11,000 people because it was a weak tropical storm at best so the nhc made this story to scare the u.s into watching for a big storm for a buck they fixed up a pic of a storm to show you in then said this storm killed 11 thouson people they got million I mean not just a few I mean 100 of millons out of taxs payers this hurricane was a fake so should we go to andew that storm was covered up but in the other way that storm had 350 mph winds the nhc lied in it in said 145 mph only 20 people died another lie 20 thouson died you just do not bring this in to a city in think it will not kill you looked at the pic of this storm how the house were blown in and you will see that I'm not lieing.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center