LI Phil
(User)
Wed May 19 2004 02:19 AM
Re: Jokes!

Actually, Steve, your post WAS funny, but it kinda opened the door for a little more offensive "joke". This is such a quality site, and I'd hate for anyone, no matter how well-meaning, to start it down that slippery slope where all decorum is lost. And, hey, I can give as well as take it, so I'm not trying to be the conscience or moral police. I'd just hate for CHFC to become anything but a TOP NOTCH, A+, Hurricane site, with a teensy-weensy bit of tongue-in-cheek, good hearted humor, mixed in at times.

BTW, still laugh at "the ... chasing it". Unfortunately, not all posters recognize the genius/humor behind the joke. Keep 'em coming, but keep 'em sans non-PC. (ie, they probably need to be mostly PC).

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center