FlaMommy
(Storm Tracker)
Thu Aug 11 2005 03:37 PM
Re: I MISSED U GUYS...

Ever feel like your being deprived and going thru withdrawals from CFHC when u dont get on eveyday? I do:)....ok heres anotherjoke...

James was on the beach,and could not understand why Earl had attracted all the girls,while he had no luck.So he asked Earl,"why do you get all the girls and i get nothing?" Earl replied "take a potato and tuck it in your swimming trunks.It drives the women wild!"
So James stuffed a potato in his suit and paraded up and down the beach.Several hours later,he still had no woman.James went to see Earl again and said "I've tried the potato and it doesn't work!"
Earl looked at James and asked,"have you tried putting the potato in the front,there,Lumpy?"

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center