B.C.Francis
(Storm Tracker)
Sun Nov 20 2005 05:27 PM
Hail and snow

Just got back from Western New York. While I was there we had a blastin hail storm that came in with a round of thunder storms that rolled in off of Lake Erie. Half inch to one inch stones. What ever leaves that where left on the trees disappeared in ten minutes. The storms though where a precursrer to the cold weather that was behind the event. I woke the next morning to big fat snow flakes coming down all day. It was something I haven`t seen in twenty years. All in all I`m glad to be back in Indiatlantic. I love my state. I thank the gods that Brevard County was spared this year while I ponder next season. May the fish be spun in 2006......Weatherchef

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center