KiminCanada
(Verified CFHC User)
Thu May 11 2006 11:17 AM
Re: GFS

Good Morning. I have lurked on this site most of last year flowing the very active season. I thank you all for your insight. I have a question if someone can offer some insight....any crystal balls working out there.

We will be again cruising this October 28 - Nov 5 to be exact. Unfortinatley this is the only time of year we can all get away. i know this is still hurricane season and we narrowly dodged Wilma last year. But, how common is really active weather at that time of year?? We will be going to places like Belize and Cozumel that general area. Was last year just a really bad year? I know they are predicting this to be a bad year but does that mean into late October?? I did a quick check and I could only find 2 hurricanes that time of year Wilma and Mitch.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Kim

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center