NewWatcher
(Storm Tracker)
Mon Sep 19 2005 02:19 PM
Re: Sister City

I have to agree.... FEMA, Red Cross, Salvation Army, United Way... etc.
None of them OWE anything. Whatever help they can give is and should be appreciated. I have a 2% deductible on my insurance just like everyone else, this is the amt. I am expected to pay in the event of a hurricane claim. I dont want to pay it, I wont like paying it if I have to, and IF
FEMA or anyone else wants to walk up and give it to me, hey I'll take it, But i dont think they owe it to me. There isnt an endless abundance of money to go around and there were and will be huge numbers of people who need assistance. we have to spread it a little here and a little there that is just the way it is.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center