LI Phil
(User)
Sat Oct 30 2004 10:09 PM
Re: More Bonus Points...

You know Bush is NOT going to reinstate the draft...the military does not want it...you have nothing to fear if Bush is re-elected.

This cliche has been uttered more times than needed, but it still holds: "If we do not learn from history, we are destined to repeat it."

Where are the socalled WMD? I don't know...but I do know that war is a last resort...Clinton & Bush both know (knew) that. No one wants troops in Iraq "for the heck of it."

These brave men and women, including a few on this website (not in Iraq, but in the military in other theatres), dedicate themselves so people like you and me have the right to say whatever we feel is right. Eventually, we will liberate Iraq...re-read those quotes from Churchill & Clinton...freedom isn't free...it comes at a price.

Perhaps if our previous President had acted a tad more forcefully (he sure talked a good game), many of my neighbors, friends and a relative, as well as more than 3,000 in the Towers, the Pentagon & in the skies over Pennsylvania would still be alive today...it's great to be a democrat...I have several friends who are...so it's not about party label.

If Kerry wins I will support him 100%; he will be our commander in chief and our President...and if he wins, I would hope he will continue the war on terror that was brought upon us in 1979...with the taking of the American Hostages in Iran.

The United States CANNOT allow history to repeat itself!

Otherwise all of europe would be speaking German today and the state of Israel would not exist (and I'm not jewish).

Courageous leaders like FDR & HST (both democrats) weren't afraid to let the rest of the world know that democracy kicks ass and that freedom isn't free...

Truman NEVER once regretted dropping not one, but two, atomic bombs on Japan, so long as it ensured unconditional surrender.

You want the troops out of Iraq? Then you better make DAMN sure there's no more reason for them to be there...

I'm watching the news as we speak, and Al Queda just decapitated a Japanese 24 year old student...it's all related and it's truly as the current president stated some time ago:

"You're either with us or you're with the terrorists."

Lets Roll...

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center