Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Sun Oct 31 2004 02:39 PM
Hmmm...

See, even in your reply you don't answer the valid points and simple truths stated in my prior post. This is common among the uninformed, regardless of party affiliation.

I'm not calling YOU a moron, but if the shoe fits, only you would know. I meant no offense and appreciate the exchange. Just wanted to bring sharp focus to those who mislead America with half truths and full lies. I could have called them “liars”, but chose “morons” instead. In election years, folks often fail to remove the rhetoric from the undeniable facts.

Let's pretend you are all grown up and married. A van full of men stop on the street and grab your wife. Would you say, "fellas, when your done with her, just drop her off at the address you will find on her Driver's License" or do you react violently? Being passive has no measure of degree, but the opposite is true of swift and forceful action. When those you love or those you are sworn to protect are in danger, I for one expect a disproportional and violent reaction to immediately render any threat neutral. Since all Americans are my family, this view applies broadly.

I'm not advocating for Republicans or Democrats. Just speaking the truth. My vote is for the man that has demonstrated a willingness to keep my family safe. Period. One man has done that and the other has over 20 years experience in diminishing our ability to protect our citizens. Another simple truth that is in the public record for all to see. I expect, however, that someone will give a reason for every single one of the 800+ votes cast by this man to reduce our military and intelligence services over the course of his ultra liberal career.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center