Keith234
(Storm Chaser)
Sun Oct 31 2004 11:54 AM
Re: WOW!

Actually I have did have a chance to visit TDR house. Isolationism didn't work because it wasn't carried out to it's fullest ablities. We gave Europe weapons, then the Luistana sank and the whole spiel..you know the rest. If we have to pratice imperialism so be it, but don't go around looking for trouble; not even the police do that, at least around here! I do agree with you that Bush and Kerry aren't real people but that position could never have a normal average person. Canada has praticed isolation, how many wars have they gotten involved in. Oh well, we'll see, I have the feeling that GWB is going to get relected, no matter what I can say.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center