Robert
(Weather Analyst)
Tue Jun 26 2007 01:34 AM
Re: Quikscat Failure - What am I Missing ??

wow cocucunut candy thats a lot you did and yes it did almost put me to sleep and now im cranky becuse of it.
The quickscat is key in the fact that its not usefull in a real time sence. It provides a by daily analyses of the world ocean in wind speed and direction for use in models. before a model spits out a forcast evrery 12 or 24 hours joe blow or you and i have to feed it something to spit out. And the more accuret the information you feed Mr. model the more accuret what he spits out will be. And bye having a fairly detailed look at what the winds are doing over 90 % of the ocean evry 12 hours via sattelite vs land observation out of australia tahita hawaii bermuds the virgin island ect ect Hopefully you see where im gojng with this cuz im now very tired and going to bed and sorry about the bad spelling Good night cocunut candy have good night.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center