allan
(Weather Master)
Tue Aug 12 2008 12:00 PM
Re: Ramp Up in Activity

Ok, 92L does look better but Dr. Masters in Wunderground did show the quickscat this morning and showed an open wave. Sooo I don't think it becomes a TD today, possibly and best bet is tomorrow. The track has me questioning, south Florida or Gulf. It's always possible that it could go my direction as some of the models pointy out at the end of there runs with a northward movement.

93L... You all say fish, I say we need to watch it. I see no recurvature with it as high pressure is just too strong. Maybe if the ridge breaks down a bit, it could go north.. but not before hitting Bermuda. 93L actually looks horrible on satellite so it might take a few days for it to develop. Don't forget guys, you can't ALWAYS go by what the models show. the GFDL is NOT showing a recurvature, just a northward movement, could go west after that poleward movement.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center