Neverwinter
(Registered User)
Wed Sep 10 2008 11:21 AM
Re: Spaghetti" Model Plots for the Atlantic Basin

Quote:

There are just so many different models, and even here there is some subjectivity in which models are most preferred. Those that I find to be the most useful and those that I believe NHC has greatest faith in, include GFS, UK, EURO, BAMD, GFDL, HWRF. Not sure if all of these are displayed on each spagetti plot map. EURO is typically only found at their site alone. A few that I would almost always ignore include CMC, CLP, LBAR, and BAMS. Without going into an extensive explanation, I hope this helps.

Take care,
Andy

Very nice info! And I think it can also be based on your experience with that model?

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center