Joeyfl
(Weather Guru)
Thu Aug 23 2012 03:32 PM
Re: Tropical Storm Isaac Forecast Lounge

Issac s inner core continues to struggle while its overall structure is well organized. If Issac can get a defined center, i really think this storm could take off in intensification there is nothing really stopping it. I still believe this brushes by Haiti and then into Cuba before heading towards the KeyWest area Monday ish. After that I am still riding the GFS with it going up the west coast towards the big bend region. Again if this storm can get its inner core together which I believe it will soon, but I thought it would have by now, this storm could strengthern quickly before reaching Cuba followed by possibly rapid intensification in southeast Gulf.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center