MikeCAdministrator
(Admin)
Fri Aug 24 2012 12:21 AM
Re: Tropical Storm Isaac Forecast Lounge

Tomorrow should be the start of a clearer picture, at least I hope so, since time will run out if it stays disorganized tomorrow. Things I'm looking for overnight is how much latitude it gains (or doesn't) and if the recon finds a decent center or not.

Models have shifted west during the day, from a concentration along the west coast of Florida (except Euro) to more west of Floirda toward the western Panhandle. Euro moved more west back toward Louisiana, but the lack of a definite center really keeps me from trusting any of these. (Either west or east, which is still a possibility) The recon fix around 15.5N 67.5W is what's (Barely) dominating now it seems. Another split system tearing itself apart.

Tomorrow night it may be close enough to force watches up along the keys.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center