Joeyfl
(Weather Guru)
Fri Aug 31 2012 09:17 PM
Re: TS Leslie Forecast Lounge

As many have though Leslie looks to be left behind from the trough/Kirk to its north with it getting caught in an area of light steering winds for few days south of Bermuda. I still do not see any reason why this will not be our first major cane of the season sometime over the next few days. Although I would say that chances of it reaching the U.S are slim I think a track near or west of Bermuda and likely just east of U.S coast looks most reasonable for now. As several troughs are seen coming of U.S through the next ten days thus it would likely feel the pull north/NE sometime in the next beyond 6 day time frame, thus alot of slow and at times random movement is expected between 4-7 days

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center