Joeyfl
(Weather Guru)
Wed Sep 05 2012 09:08 PM
Re: Invest 90L Forecast Lounge

90L is going to be a rather slow developer if it does at all. I would say 50/50 right now. I feel confident that this gets maybe as strong as moderate TS at its highest. Cimss analysis wind shear shows 20-40 knot wind shear over the eastern Gulf/FL to east of the system, however it is dropping into an area of low shear 10 knots or less. So shear will not be as big of an issue I think as the dry air around the system will be. However as front/trough drop into the north Gulf this weekend shear will increase moving into the weekend when it will get picked up and shoved E and NE across FL.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center