Joeyfl
(Weather Guru)
Wed Oct 24 2012 02:56 PM
Re: Sandy Forecast Lounge

Another day has gone by since my last post with myself leaning very closely to the European solution with a chance of this being an event to remember. Its a hard to think that this could be a historic or dare I say storm of the century type but it is quite possible. I really think this is also going to be rough squally storm for FL east coast with winds of strong TS force possibly hurricane gusts especially from near the Cape and points south as the storms wind field expands. Beach erosion will likely be severe not just for FL but large area of the eastern seaboard. Time will tell but this storm has the makings to being one that unfortunately maybe one we never forget.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center