doug
(Weather Analyst)
Thu Sep 12 2013 10:03 AM
Re: 93L Forecast Lounge

I know the experts are stating this will move slowly westward. But the dynamic now suggests, to me at least, for more northward motion of the energy related with it. It depends, I guess on the relative strength of the persisting mid-upper level cyclone to the NW of the system which cannot but influence this system. It will either facilitate outflow on the west-northwest portion of the system, or produce a westerly shear which will inhibit the development.

12:50 update: the system is moving rather deliberately to the west but is being sheared by the sw'ly flow aloft...the llc is exposed...

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center