Lamar-Plant City
(Storm Tracker)
Fri Sep 08 2017 05:30 PM
Re: HURRICANE IRMA LOUNGE

Being blessed so far this morning. Generator that hadn't been run in 12 years started on the first crank. Wawa here has gas and no-ethanol so I filled the gen tank and then all of my spare cans with it (ethanol is horrible for the carburetors). Also got silicon sealer for the tub, a hatchet (mine was broken), 2 nice buckets and a cool pump siphon all at Tractor supply. Got daughter's car filled AND located the long lost bag of wing nuts that will secure my shutters!!! So far, so good. I am just praying that it does NOT get to the west of us. My mom's is now set to be east of the eye which is NOT good. Getting her tomorrow morning!

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center