NONAME
(Weather Guru)
Sat Aug 13 2005 12:38 PM
The Future Of Irene

I dont think the model are doing a very good job anymore I cant see soon to be td 10 going to be a fish spinner sence it is so far south. It just got away from the ITZC it really hard to image it not hiting land the only storm i ever seen to be a fish spinner that far south and that close to the Antillies is Cindy of 99 and that was only because of Emily having a larger ciculation.

Once Again sorry about my Spelling

(Forecasts based on a 'gut' feeling or a huncn belong here. Actually, the southern latitude has nothing to do with whether a storm will hit land or not - upper level atmospheric flow patterns will determine where any given storm will move. Normally at this time of year a strong high pressure ridge has established itself in the Atlantic basin and storms move east to west along the southern extent of that ridge - sometimes rather rapidly. This year the ridge has not yet established itself.)

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center