nl
(Storm Tracker)
Mon Aug 29 2005 09:35 PM
Tropical Depression 13 Discussion

yeah katrina did start that way. and florida will probally get a ts or a labor day storm. im worried about people thinking the rest of us like nc,sc and fl think we are out of the woods the rest of this year and we are really not. i think everybody that hasnt got a storm yet will get one this yr or 2. we still got the central fl coast and the carolina coast that hasnt got one and even tx. so i hope people dont think we are out of the woods. well this is my last yr of these things in fl. im moving too buffalo ny next yr so time for snow forecasts lol im praying for all the states that are and will be effected by katrina. my family is up in tn and im worried bout tornados spinning off. i also got family in all of the south and ny. god bless the american people.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center