Sadie
(Weather Watcher)
Wed Sep 29 2004 07:30 PM
Re: Charley Project

Hey Leetdan, still looking for a 'witty phrase', huh? Skeetobite is working on it but I know he's been just a tad busy lately. What would we do without him? I see he has already done one for Polk County.

I also have a couple more questions. First, during Jeanne I came across a reference to SHIPPS models for storm intensity inland. Can any one tell me where to find these? Is there an archive?

Also, there were several excellent links posted from SFWMD. They were all storm specific to Jeanne. I can't find how to access them thru the SFWMD site, also tried to back track them but no luck. Need directions to these archives too.

If anyone knows, it would be greatly appreciated. My research is progressing, but this info would sure help.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center