Lysis
(User)
Thu Apr 14 2005 03:46 PM
Re: videos/quadrants/crashes

Make more videos, man. I want you to crash to the site if we can get some.

Heh, thanks for the feedback (Phil diddn't give you any lip did he?) and be sure to show it to as many people as you can. I have received enough positive feedback here in PG that I have started selling a dvd version of my film locally. Perhaps I could begin an online venture. I am very critical of myself, so (intensity aside) I am a bit concerned that my movie may not be any good. With the money I get (that is, assuming I get any), my ultimate goal is to by an HD camera and be the first person in history to film a hurricane in High Definition. We have good friends in both West Palm Beach and Miami. One of the things which I liked about my film was the fact that I was in my own home. I am worried that if I go chasing after a storm I will loose this appeal. I think a movie while at my friends house retain this, as we would be there to help as well. Either way, while I don’t wish a storm on this community or any other, if one hits in South FL, I will be there to film it.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center