Margie
(Senior Storm Chaser)
Tue Jul 11 2006 09:57 PM
Re: TD-Three-E

Quote:

Question: Where do I find the direct link from the main page to your east pac thread? (had to scroll through 96L to find it) Tanks

Thought I'd posted a reply to this...I select other forums on the RH side, and then select other storm basins, and then this thread; kind of a roundabout way but I don't know any other.

I think I had posted a reply! maybe a half hour ago, because I remember mentioning 90E is now 04E NONAME on the NRL web site. note: now TD Four-E on NHC web site.

Cloud tops continue to warm, a downturn of convective activity, and a loss of moisture on the eastern side, where some of the convection associated with 90E / 04E NONAME are approaching, since 2330, although structure continues to look good, so it's a little hard for me to get a handle on what's happening with Bud. This doesn't look like rapid intensification, but perhaps it is reorganizing; see where it is around 0800Z.

The 8pm PDT discussion continues indicating rapid intensification so I assume this must be due to the good organization; the eye remains visible, and a smaller core appears to be consolidating around the center.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center