B.C.Francis
(Storm Tracker)
Sun Mar 20 2005 11:55 PM
Re: Late March Update

I`ve lived in central Florida for 12 years and South Florida for another 17years. In all those years nothing has compared to 2004 for me and my family. After all we went through in Brevard County and are still going through, I `ve been looking for a site with the best information for my area. Now I`ve found it with CFHC. Your detail is very professional. Its just what I`ve been looking for...Right now I`m on a culinary task force up in Charleston(theres still talk about Hugo up here) because the hotel I worked for off of A1A in Indiatlantic had severe damaged and was closed for renovation until August . I have a house 1 mile south of the hotel, two blocks in off of A1A and we all in that neighbor hood had substantial damage last year and we are still putting the pieces together. As you can see, all the information on Hurricane season 2005 that I can get is crucial. I know now that all the infro I need about my area is right here on this site. Thanks...Its a great job your doing. Anything I can do to help , please let me know.....B.C.F.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center