B.C.Francis
(Storm Tracker)
Fri Jun 03 2005 03:24 PM
Re: Jim's predictions

It kind of makes me my skin crawl when you say that Jims done a pretty good job in the past, especially when he puts my coast line #4 on the his list. And if thats the case and hes right, being located on the central east coast, anyplace north or south of us which would include just about the whole east coast of Florida would be a #4 too seeing as the uncertainty of any one storms path. I just can`t see how someone can say where a storms going to go this far out. I`m treating this hurricane season as if my area is #1 on the list for sure by being ready and prepared for the worst and if it doesn`t happen then lucky me and my coast. We`re all in the same boat here in Florida. Time will tell, I hope we are spared, and my prayers will be with those who are not........Weatherchef

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center