B.C.Francis
(Storm Tracker)
Wed Sep 07 2005 11:18 AM
Re: Tropical Depression 16/Ophelia Situation/Condition Reports

My family down in Indiatlantic Florida told that they`ve had some fairly good showers and gusty winds through out the last 24 hours. I`m up in Charleston SC on business and here the winds are out of the NE 15 -20 mph with 20 -30 mph beachside and a sprinkle or two. From the looks of the radar out of Melbourne , it looks like the center is almost due east of the Cape. People up here in SC are keeping an eye this storm just in case it decides to head north instead of doing the loop that some models are suggesting and head back toward Florida which I don`t want to happen......Weatherchef

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center