Bev
(Weather Guru)
Sat Oct 22 2005 02:39 AM
Re: Forecasts

My intention is not to denigrate what you guys do. I love this place and value the information tremendously. Tom was simply elucidating an "atmospheric" change on the board and I agree with him wholeheartedly.

I'm sure you are right, the effect has been caused by the tremendous growth of the board. Just as a large hurricane creates it's own conditions to a degree I suppose the transformation of this board from a Cat 1 to a Cat 5 also necessitates the change in conditions. Our lamentations don't belong on the main page.

Thanks for all your hard work, Mike, and all the moderators and volunteers.

There have been improvements along with the perceived shortfalls we have pointed out. Among the improvements, the board is always available and responsive. Thanks for the capital investment which allows this.

-Bev

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center