Psyber
(Storm Tracker)
Wed Apr 12 2006 12:25 PM
Re: By The Numbers

Hey all,

I'm baaaccck. Ahhh a nice 5 month break was nice, wasn't it?

OKAY...here goes

21/11/5...i'm an odd fellow so my numbers are all going to be odd.
First Named Storm: July 6
Ed-I'm one of those people who think mild winter, milder SST's so I think we start a little earlier this year. Lets just hope they don't skyrocket.

I agree with others, eastern florida is due this year...Thankfully, I don't see as many GOM's happening. If there's a better place to land, it's not in the GOM even though the army corps SAY that the levees in N.O. will be as good as pre katrina as of June 1.

P.S. Lets keep it light this season ok? Some of the unfriendly remarks last year were uncalled for. We're all here as hobbyists with opinions so lets all respect everyone elses opinions. Lets make forecasts...not war.

P.P.S Also, lets leave the factless baseless conjecture to "Accu"weather this year. Besides, everyone knows they watch our forums when its crunchtime.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center