GuppieGrouper
(Weather Master)
Tue Jun 13 2006 01:38 AM
Re: Alberto Condition Reports

Just got home from work. The rain was sprinkling intermittenly. As I was covering garbage cans tightly, and looking for small pointed objects to move, I noticed right before dark, the erie color of everything. The light was yellowish at first and then became a purplish color. I have seen sunsets where everything was exceptionally yellow,pink, or green, but this was purplish gray. I kind of thought about how hail filled clouds look sometimes. We are far enough from the coast that unless Tampa Bay gets a direct hit from a Cat 1, we will just be rainy and a little windy. We had a light steady breeze at about 8 miles per hour around 9pm.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center