madmumbler
(Storm Tracker)
Tue Jun 13 2006 08:57 PM
Re: Area of Interest - Eastern Caribbean Sea

Quote:

I too have been watching this wave all week with HF and today, when most of Alberto was ashore, i looked at the IR and WOW. Also noticed the eastern atlantic wave and the one coming off africa right now. The TWO has given mention to the first two twice now i think. Question tho here is can anybody tell me what criteria the NRL site has for putting up an invest. I would just like to watch what these things do before the invest comes up and sometimes I miss the whole deal.

Okay, a few questions:

1) What's HF (links please)?
2) TWO?
3) NRL?

Every time someone posts a link that's new to me I've been bookmarking it AND sticking it in the links section on one of my sites. (So I can always get to it if I'm not on my computer!)

Thanks!

If you're not on your computer, how do you get to it???~danielw

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center