LoisCane
(Veteran Storm Chaser)
Wed May 30 2012 02:10 PM
Re: Outlook for 2012

I've posted in another forum here... can't remember what I posted tho am sure Ed does...

Interesting reading the thoughts here as we watch two pre-season storms form close in and affect land.

I think the thoughts are more interesting the number and I'd like to ask how many of the storms would affect land (US in particular) as an added number of interest.

I think I said 13/6/4 but would also think on upping that first number if another early storm forms.

Early storms form for many reasons, in many areas of the basin.

So far I've driven through weather from both Alberto and Beryl, am wondering on where Chris will form.. and how many will affect land as I think the pattern favors continued close in forming storms... maybe I'm wrong. Time will tell.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center