Ed DunhamAdministrator
(Former Meteorologist & CFHC Forum Moderator (Ed Passed Away on May 14, 2017))
Sat Nov 26 2016 09:35 PM
Outlook for 2016 - Final Tally

With the likelihood that the 2016 season has ended its time to see how well we did - and on average it was the best forecast that the site members have ever had! The final total for 2016 was 15/7/3 and your average forecast was 14/8/3 which is outstanding! stormtiger won the numbers game with a supurb forecast of 15/8/3. EMS at 14/8/3, doug at 13/7/3 and Mike C at 14/8/3 all had scores of -2 and tied for second place - all excellent forecasts. gsand, M.A., JoshuaK, vpbob21, Kraig and IMTechspec all had great scores of -3. NOAA came in at -3, CSU at -4 and TSR and I both were at -5. In about a month I'll post my initial forecast for the 2017 season. Thanks once again for all of you who participated this season.
Cheers,
ED

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center