Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Mon Jul 08 2002 07:33 PM
a go at a forecast!!!

Ok this is a forecast, the low and the gulf of mexico looks like it reforming to the east and there more thunderstorms. So there still a chance for it to get going so 20 percent on this to get going. The one and the eastern gulf looks like it will take time to get going models like it so thats a watcher about middle week. Back to the western guf system might bring some rain to texas. Might not help floods. Middle Atlantic wave was looking good early now no might bring some showers to the island, some to tueday. Was not looking and the northwest atlantic so might look at it soon. As for the Eastern Pacific a low might be forming could become a t.d and a few days, models keep showing it so I think it will have a chance. As for the western pacific three tropical systems one strong on and two tropical storms. The strong one looks to hit Japan. So watch the two other tropical storms. That was my try at a forecast tell me if my spelling is wrong.Matthew

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center