Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Fri May 24 2002 01:06 AM
just wondering steve

the reasons you cited make sense. i only threw out the question because your answer ignores the horrific destruction we can sometimes get when hurricanes dont miss. i'm not going to knock you for it, but consider: expressing desire for a hurricane to hit during the regular season when lots of irregulars are on is going to draw lots of flak from people not used to hearing folks say they want a hurricane. gotta admit though, i like the excitement too.
oh by the way this is the long-winded guy who usually goes as HanKFranK. for no particular reason i'm not filling in my username, but hey, are my posts that hard to spot? theyre all dry and analytical, same same.
anyhow our low looks pretty pathetic tonight. surface swirl is moving west in the low levels, the faded mid level swirl is going the other way. might be the end of it, or maybe the models are right and it will keep trying to assert itself. less confidence at this hour though.
lost a contact, time to get lost..

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center