Kevin
(Weather Master)
Fri Sep 13 2002 05:03 PM
Movement does look NNE.

I just saw this on the last visible loop. This movement shouldn't lead anybody to a definite solution, though. Hanna has a track record of wobbling...so could just be a flucuation. If the recent burst of convection near the center sustains itself, intensifies, or expands I'd expect some strengthening tonight. Nothing is in stone yet...we'll see what 5 PM NHC advisory says.

Future Isidore is going through a bit of a dowturn in convection today...just a stage developing systems go through. Expect it to rebound tonight and really crank up tomorrow. Recon may just find a surprise if they go in there tomorrow. Nearly all of the models show at least a respectable TC moving through Caribbean early next week. With such great agreement among the models I really can't argue against this not developing into something significant eventually. It will just take time. My thoughts on this in the storm forum will come soon.

Kevin

Expericing some heavy rain and gusty winds here from outer bands of "Hanna".

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center