Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Fri Sep 13 2002 07:04 PM
something different

hanna is done moving west for now im guessing. decided to finally develop some convection near the center too.. obs are showing pressure falls so maybe it will deepen some. i'm wondering if it will want to move as sharply north as the official forecast shows.. still have NE in mind. worst weather out of this one--panhandle, of course.
99L: going too fast, this one is. it cant organize because it is racing. might blow all the way across the caribbean before getting its act together. but i do think it will.
elsewhere: bermuda triangle--area is confused with bursts of convection in places. the old hook of thunderstorms on that wave is indiscernable now, just diffluence convection on the east side of the waning TUTT, heading on up the front end of the west atlantic trough. some more back behind the base of the trough, east of the bahamas. a couple of models still showing surface weather in this whole disturbed area, but none are making anything out of it. still it has my eye.
SW gulf--nope, went inland.
HF 2259z13september

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center