Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Sat Sep 14 2002 04:53 AM
Re: ahhh @#%*&

Okay Okay Ok. Sorry all been at work all evening working on this system and i just got in to post on here. I dont need to progress on the strength of hanna as she is where we and the NHC expected though he slow move to the NNE is just that. I expected a early morning landfall around 6-9am eastern saturday morning and I will stay with that and my panama city to pensacola area forcast. Now 2 things could happen here and i feel the later of the 2 will. 1 Hanna gets another burst of convection and finds its way NE into the convection on its southern side and pressure drops to near 998mb winds go up to 60mph pushing the system to around pensacola area by mid morning Sat., or 2 she stays near the same or even weakens some to around 1006 mbs and gets pushed off ENE by the turning of the flow and moves in just south of Panama city giving apolachacola to Cedar Key the worst affects and a minimal TS. Im sticking with my above forcast feeling that she just cant get that move off to the NNE at 8-10mph as was expected this evening and will go with the mid level flow out of the sw and move NE with wobbles to the ENE at times. My timing then is late morning but who knows. She has been a pestering system in movements due to the weak flow and everything around her nudging her. With a weaker system if her presure rises alittle as i expect, then she will bring alot of rain to panama city and points east, but even as far west as Pensacola should continue to get bands. All in all next system will be coming from the carribean early next week. Sunday should be a day of development on this and mid week coming up will be interesting on the carribean system on where it wants to go. scottsvb hurricaneupdatecenter. Any questions feel free to ask.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center