Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Thu Sep 19 2002 11:53 PM
Kevin...

You ought to know I wasn't talking to you. You back up everything with reason. Even though you're a youn'un, you've known me for probably 2 years. I don't recall ever being critical of anything you posted.

Just the same, I not referring to anyone who actually posts with an alias or tag. Hey, it's not my board anyway. But there is a certain expectation that if someone isn't asking a question but instead making a statement without any backup, I want to call them on it. Maybe it's just a high expectation, but after 3 seasons on CFHC, it's got a standard to live up to.

Hey, I'm more wrong than anyone, but I try to get my 2 cents out there with some reason. Look at Rick in Mobile for instance. He's hillarious. Obviously not every wave is going to turn into a Category 5 and hit Mobile, but at least he's got the kahoonies to give us a name and point of reference.

Anyway, I'm getting off my soapbox which is made out of cards to begin with. I'm looking forward to the 8pm to see what our fearless leaders have to say.

Steve

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center