Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Thu Sep 19 2002 08:18 PM
Hey Nick...

Last post on decorum from me. I'm not going anywhere. I've been here for 3 years and earned my status as probably the only +200 poster on the site since the format change. Since more than half the time I'm not even logged in, I don't even have the right status.

Don't get me wrong. I like reading everyone's opinions too, but post a link, name, idea or something if you're making a call. If you think a storm is going west or north or east or whatever, at least you can say why. I don't think that's too much to ask. If you or me or whoever is wrong because there's a sat jump or something, the pros will correct us. I don't think that's too much to ask. The hosts give us the ability to post anonymously. The least we can do (when we're posting anonymously) is to put a little backup don't you think? That's what makes this board so much better than evrerything else on the weather web (including GOPBI and TWC). We've got the killers: Glen, Jason Kelly, Ed, HF, cycloneye - all kinds of gurus. The least we can offer is a little quality.

That's it for me on my anti-wishcast posts for the season. If anyone wants to discuss, PM me. Gotta go check the 8 update!

Steve (will be logged in next time).

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center