Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Fri Sep 20 2002 02:42 PM
Morning

Well, looks like my prediction for a northward job last night was wrong, which I will be the first to admit. Looking at all the models and the images today, I am slowly starting to agree with the WSW theory, which I wasn't buying before. Especially with the mention of the ridge to the north of Isidore. Unless this thing shift a bit more north, and stalls just north of Cuba, I think it is going to meander slowly WSW, and head towards the Yucatan. Whether it moves ashore, or does the loop di loop, is anyone's guess. I'm watching intently for any changes in the track. Anyone have any ideas as to what, if anything, will cause it to deviate from the NW motion prior to 36 hours when the steering collapses? I think where the center ends up in 36 hrs. is going to have a lot to say about his path later next week.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center