Colleen A.
(Moderator)
Fri Sep 20 2002 02:51 PM
Re: Taking a break....

You know you have it bad when you DREAM about troughs and ridges...;-) Sheesh. I am going to take a 30 minute break (like it's a job or something, LOL) and look at it again.

My neice, who just turned 1, has a favorite word: ISIT. (iz-it). I asked my sister if she would PLEASE give Cameron a tracking map, then say to her "ISIT?". Wherever Cameron's finger lands, that's where the storm will go.

Different from the way the NHC does things, but at this point, it could prove to be JUST as accurate as anything else we've seen. And we've seen ALOT. Although she IS my neice and my godchild, I daresay that in a battle between this particular 1 year old vs. a model ensemble for accuracy would lead me to lean towards Cameron's idea...because she is very strong willed and usually gets what she wants. :-)

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center