Rad
(Weather Guru)
Tue May 28 2002 10:30 PM
Re: Best Link Iv'e seen

HEHEHE thats funny Frank , I do the same thing only I buy beer, lots of it . When Gabrielle came thru just south of here last September I had 8 cases of beer!!! And my black lab Duke was right there with me , { I kept his treats in the fridge in the garage. About 7:00 A.M. that morning I saw my neihbor out digging a trench away from her Florida room. It was flooding . So I told her to get back in the house and i would trench it and bag it. She did . And my buddy Duke was with me the whole time !! Pouring down rain wind from the NNE @ 60 to 70 MPH with stronger gust And of course the wife is still sleeping !!! anyways my neihbor drove to the store and bought me more BEER !! If I had known that I never would have let her go ot the store!!! Anyway my wife finally woke up when debris started hitting the windows . She said the usual "Im Insane" . Then she said I looked cute in my Mossy Oak Breakup Rain Gear !! Go figure Then she went back to bed !! Duke got a treat , and I had a few beers then took off down to the beach, with Duke of course !!! "MANS BEST FRIEND "

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center