(Weather Master)
Sat Sep 21 2002 09:09 AM
Re: Izzy headed south of due west?

The St. Petersburg news paper says this morning that the threat to Florida continues to diminish.
Can anyone tell me why garbage like this makes head line news. In my opinion it is just way to early to start making comments like that. I wonder how many people will take that statement to the bank and not keep as close tabs on the storm now. I'm sorry for my out burst here but it's comments like this that can really make me angry. If it comes to pass and Isidore keeps heading away from Fl than fine but I also think that it is as much of a mistake to give people a false sense of security as it is to get them all hyped up. Toni

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center