scottsvb
(Weather Master)
Sat Sep 21 2002 04:39 PM
Re: Preparations done at my house...

l might have to change my long term forcast from 4 days back on my near Tampico thing. It might be a dramatic change. I saw something on sat pics yesterday and is becoming more apperent. Lets just say New Orleans to Tampa watch this, but of course all the way down to the BOC.
New data coming in.....very,very strong shortwave trough coming down to reinforce the southern trough early next week to mid week. If this does happen to what is shown. Expect Isadore to move very close to ifnot into the Yucitan, BUT then head back N to then NE into maybe even the SE gulf and NE to Cedar Key by Thurs?? All just speculation.
New ETA is out now that goes out 60 hours, shows what Im seeing, WSW then NE off NE part of Yucitan (never bringing it more then 88W) and back moving NNE near to where it is now about 23N and 86W. That would be scary for florida,, but hey folks its just 1 model and solution. Lets see more models, continued verified runs 12-24,36 hours later and the digging of the trough early next week. In the mean time, lets see if he does make landfall onthe NE tip of the Yucitan. scottsvb hurricaneupatecenter

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center