Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Tue Sep 24 2002 11:22 PM
question for Jason

Hi Jason, have a question for you or anyone else that cares to answer.
I got a call today and the delivery truck is scheduled to deliver my furniture to Cape San Blas on Thursday morning! Yuck! They will not reschedule it knowing the threat of hurricane Izzy. (truck is coming out of state), so we are heading out of Atl tomorrow to be there in time. What kind of mess am I coming into? I saw on twc that they shifted the forecast a little east. This is making me a little worried. I have a feeling I am going to get down there and have to go through this and still not meet the furniture truck.
This will be my 1st hurricane. How well does Gulf county handle the large amounts of rainfall? Any areas that tend to flood quickly? What mandates an evacuation in the Cape San Blas area?
Thanks for any help,
Marcie

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center