Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Wed Sep 25 2002 01:27 AM
Re: Lili and Isidore and the Future

Londovir, Lili is still getting hammered by shear from the ULL to its SW and I've also had trouble figuring why the fix on the center was put where it was. Look at the latest IR loops and you will see the convection getting pulled in towards the center which is on the SW side of the convection. She is there and yes your eyes aren't deceiving you, the convection is getting torn northward. This will settle out towards morning and tomorrow we will see a more organized system. Latest GFDL has her going into the Yucatan at 120 (like they need it). Don't agree with that. Think it will go over Cuba and run up the Fl east or west coast. GOM possible, but I think it will run out of ridge. Izzy will still get cranked. Trust me. T'storms now coming in from the NE closer towards the center. I still say Cat 2, maybe 110 mph. Cheers!! Steve H.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center