HanKFranK
(User)
Thu Sep 26 2002 03:11 PM
up the coast..

breeze and showers here in tallahassee so far. cloud deck is maybe 1500' and moving along fairly quickly. was kind of hoping we'd get a rainband to kick the wind up some, that hasnt come through yet.
this morning.. lili is looking better again. very finicky storm. i would say that it looks as convectively organized as i've ever seen it, but unsure of the exact center, even on visibles. dont think it's open, though.. looks closed. right around 15/72.
kyle is going to be interesting to watch. according to modeling it starts meandering south and weakening next few days. 72 hr out it is a tropical storm and near 25/60.. with the ridging in the east i dare say that if it survives the rough period it will start working it's way towards the east coast.
underneath and west of kyle, lili will probably be trying something. modeling has taken it over to the gulf mostly, or maybe central america. barring the global model idea that it nudges north to the bahamas and then comes east, most likely will be meandering by cuba and the NW caribbean early next week.
11am stuff is probably issued now. probably no big changes.
HF 1513z26september

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center