Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Thu Sep 26 2002 03:29 PM
Well...

Hope you are all staying safe and dry along the gulf coast....looks like you folks in the Tennessee Valley are gonna get a good dump as well. Hang in there...

As for Lili, the NHC has issued its last advisory for now. The storm has dissipated into a remnant low. Its hilarious to me, as a hurricane newbie, that as I look at the visible and the IR, I see a rotation beginning, and convection flaring around a "center,".....it looks better organized to me than it has in days! And yet, it is now now longer anyting but a low, which "may" regenerate. Shows you how much I know.

Still, I am going with the UKMET and the NOGAPS. This thing is gonna wind itself up, and head wnw, turn nw, and cross into the bahamas as a minimal hurricane. We will see.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center