Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Thu Sep 26 2002 04:35 PM
Re: Correction

Agree Steve. I do think its gonna make a difference (as the NHC does) whether she gets back together quick or not, in terms of her going more North sooner. Why is beyond me, but I'll buy it. If she gets her act together, and (as it already appears) she drifts a bit more North, I don't think she is gonna follow Izzy. I think she just may head right through Cuba as a TS, and then sit in the Bahamas for a bit.

Although I do have a tendency to wishcast, I am not doing so here. The ridge many models have building to her north, on the east coast, is what has me believing she may strengthen in the Bahamas if she stalls there. The next day is important in her final track, methinks.

What do you all think of Bastardi's comment about Kyle coming into play?

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center